2007 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another news flash... a Mormon has just told me that Urban is NOT a Mormon and that he had placed BYU stickers in the urinals when he was the coach at Utah! After all his alma mater is Ohio!

while I think that's pretty funny as I've never heard of that joke before, but as a coach doing it, it's pretty poor taste.

AAGJ023_8x10~University-of-Michigan-Logo-Posters.jpg

Again my Wildcats have been overlooked! I was listening to a sports radio station and they were talking about all the SEC bowl wins. NEVER mentioned Kentucky. WE do exist once again in college football. One day the world will see

Condolences Pete, tough loss to those Wolverines

A very good showing by the SEC so far this bowl season. I was disappointed for Florida in their loss and just felt plain sorry for Arkansas as they got to be the sacrificial lamb for Missouri's frustration with not being selected for a BCS bowl. I do think that Georgia/Missouri and Hawaii/Arkansas would have made for more interesting and not near so one sided games. But the system is what it is, and this has been a fun football season with everyone across the board and much more even footing than in the past.

Good luck to those LSU tigers.

Skybird I think everyone is overlooking the fact that Kentucky did beat the so called unbeatable "LSU".

also UTdiver TN beating Hawaii goes to sho wyou they were overrated because they played anyone in a real conference "being the SEC", during the normal season they would have never been undefeated.

As far as Arkansas man they were cursed from the beginning of the season, being on the cover of Sports Illustrated in preseason is the kiss of death. LOL They had a good team.

Man, the Tigers were really classy spotting the Buckeyes 10 points the way they did!

also UTdiver TN beating Hawaii goes to sho wyou they were overrated because they played anyone in a real conference "being the SEC", during the normal season they would have never been undefeated.

We beat Hawaii? The same day we beat the cheeseheads? Wow... we are good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom