2007 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, kickoff is only to the 2007 SEC Football Season is less than 30 day away.

sec.gif

First game is Sept 1st.

Will Net Doc's Florida Gators retain their National Champion Ship title?

Will Steve Spurrier's GameCocks meet his goal of winning the SEC Championship this year?

Will Auburn have a chance at the SEC West title?

For the complete SEC Schedule, check out http://www.secsports.com/index.php?s=&change_well_id=2&url_article_id=8897

The Pre-Season Polls aren't all out yet (or not easy to find).

Here's the USA Today's preseason 2007 Poll for the SEC Plus the top 3
USA Today Coaches Poll

1. USC (45)
2. LSU (4)
3. Florida
13. Georgia
14. Auburn
15. Tennessee
20. Arkansas

Well,......... who thinks their team has got what it takes to win the SEC Championship?

:D

Well, the Football squad has to match the Basketball squad this year. That's all there is to it! History is about to be made over the carcasses of SEC wannabes! :D

GO GATORS!!!

Well, the whole poll is in question now. How did Georgia get ahead of Vandy??? That's just HINKY!!!

The only GOOD thing to come out of Georgia is I-95!!! :D

NetDoc:
Well, the whole poll is in question now. How did Georgia get ahead of Vandy??? That's just HINKY!!!

The only GOOD thing to come out of Georgia is I-95!!! :D

You gotta just love Vandy.

They usually open up a can of 'whoop-***' at least once a year on another team.

in 2005, they rocked the state when they beat University of Tennessee.
in 2006, they beat Georgia.

They have a very small fan base, but those fans are loyal and love to party at the Vandy games I've been too.

The last time we lost to Vandy was 1988 under Galen Hall. They replaced our annual drubbing of Mississippi State as our cream puff team to beat. Traditionally, they stay in the ball game until the last quarter. They are not as bad as their record would indicate.

Well, this year we'll see if Les Miles has merely been riding the coat tails of Benedict Arno.....err....Nick Saban's prior recruiting efforts. November 3 should be an interesting game at Bama, whether you're an LSU or Bama fan or not.

GEAUX Tigers!!

I think Bama will improve, but not all because of Nick Saban.

While Shula didn't have great success there, he was still hindered by years of SEC penalities on numbers of scholarships he could hand out. that will restrict any football program.

I personally think that they should have given Shula another year. He brough a lot of 'class' back to their program after it was tarnished by Mike Price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom