2007 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WHAT A GAME. I am glad its over now, hopefully the OSU fans at my office will shut up.... Enough already the SEC is the BEST Conference, enough said..... LOL

CONGRATS TO LSU.......

My bad UT I got mixed up either way you guys won and Hawaii lost. CONGRATS to the VOLS and all the other SEC times bringing home the big wins your hard work makes us look better.

GO SEC.

Now if we can get BAMA to pick it up next year...

I guess I should say congrats DAWGS for their win over Hawaii...

It has been a rough year in the SEC everyone beat up each other and yet still looked good in the end.

My SAC during the game (and the season) was freediving-class, but I think I've finally caught my breath enough to smile and say...

WOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :D

(Eventually, I'll wind down enough to get some sleep... maybe...)

Way to go LSU--you did yourselves and the conference proud. Good game--it was rather cruel though to toy with those Buckeyes at the beginning of the game by letting them get ahead by 10 and thinking that they could win it.

Next season should be great. There are a lot of SEC teams poised to do well. I'll be cheering for the Auburn Tigers and for the SEC against anyone else.

Now the question for the off season is which SEC team gets to be national champs next year and will they be lucky enough to get another cake walk against OSU in the national championship game?

Ruh roh! The ChokeEyes needed some Scooby Snacks!!!

Way to geaux Tigers! I was happy to cheer for you last night! :D You did the SEC PROUD!

Congratulations Tigers!

(You also gave my Wildcats something else to hang their hat on.)

Man, the Tigers were really classy spotting the Buckeyes 10 points the way they did!

Yea, when they scored those 10 points we had them just where we wanted them.

#1 Geaux Tigers !

Back
Top Bottom