2011 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The way we like to think about it is going bowling gives us about 20 extra practices--esp good for the 'younger' ones..
Easy to say when you HAVE a football team that PLAYS and just needs to stay sharp. :wink:
The VOLS need a restructuring if they want to be competitive again. :coffee:

Going to da 'ship-----------FOR SURE.......Will be bad when bummer makes the Sugar..............lololololol
Good Luck! Rooting for yer team!

LSU - Alabama national championship game part 2. I guess one overtime period wasn't enough to decide. What a bunch of crap. I hope Alabama comes to regret what it wanted.

#1 vs #2

What else is there?

well first half, Georgia put up a hell of a fight. LSU couldn't even get a first down.

They (LSU) blew them away in the 2nd half though... well done. :thumb:

for the fun aspect of it... I saw this...

ho4EO.jpg

That was a much discussed subject. He realized his mistake afterward, but since the review team didn't stop play :idk:

In his defense, (1) he had it made anyway (2) he saw the ref raising his arms to signal the TD, so he might assume he was in and the play complete.

Fun to play with, but not a big deal. (Ok, for the Georgia whiners, we'll call it a 35 to 10 loss rather than a 42 to 10 loss)

This BCS championship brings new meaning to the term "SEC Invitational". :D

That was a much discussed subject. He realized his mistake afterward, but since the review team didn't stop play :idk:

In his defense, (1) he had it made anyway (2) he saw the ref raising his arms to signal the TD, so he might assume he was in and the play complete.

Fun to play with, but not a big deal. (Ok, for the Georgia whiners, we'll call it a 35 to 10 loss rather than a 42 to 10 loss)

Oh I think to call it back would have been silly.

They would have just scored on the next play anyway. (if they retained possession). Even if they didn't score, it wasn't a game changer for Georgia.

There is a question of if it would have been considered a fumble out of bounds into the end zone. If so, it would have been a touch-back and Georgia would have gotten the ball on the 20. Just interesting. (still doubt it would have changed the final outcome of the game).

OK, I'll take the unpopular line: I think LSU are overrated, and I think the Ducks may actually fully open a can of whoop-ass.

Much harder to see how Georgia fares with Boise State, but I tell you what - they really need that win in Athens.

Fun to read back through this thread and see some of our earlier predictions/opinions.

You guys were really lucky to have the benefit of my wisdom and insight back in September...

Fun to read back through this thread and see some of our earlier predictions/opinions.

You guys were really lucky to have the benefit of my wisdom and insight back in September...

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

The scary thing is LSU may be better next year. LSU's main weakness this year lack of a QB who is consistently a real play maker. Zac Mettenburger may be that QB. We may also get Gunner Kiel, the top high school QB in the nation. With a name like Gunner he has to be good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom