2011 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Although in same season rematches the advantage seems to go to the previously beaten team I have the feeling LSU could beat Alabama by a greater margin then first time if they meet again.

I sat in my seat in Tiger Stadium all game yesterday & felt the same.........The Honey Badger not only takes what he wants, he plays where he wants ........

OOOOPS--------EDIT: should have quoted NetDoc's post about the piggie/Tiger game yesterday..

Although in same season rematches the advantage seems to go to the previously beaten team I have the feeling LSU could beat Alabama by a greater margin then first time if they meet again.

Hey captain, this one is looking like another double digit win,...we didn't get one the 1st time we beat 'em....btw, ordered 4 txs to NCG today, gunna be sweet....

I-squid, yall need to fire ole pretty lil' mama's boy, he's continuing yalls downward spiral, only faster......

I-squid, yall need to fire ole pretty lil' mama's boy, he's continuing yalls downward spiral, only faster......
Just got home from my brother's house where I watched the "game". I'm willing to give Dooley a couple more seasons, however; my brother and I both are starting to question the direction of the team (aside from the express ride to the basement). I can't believe that I'm about to say this, "Even if Tn. had been lucky enough to pull off the win, they don't deserve to go and I'm actually glad they aren't. They would likely have been embarrassed and will dilute the SEC Bowl record."
Good Luck to your team, I hope they win big in the Super Elite Conference Invitational.

Just got home from my brother's house where I watched the "game". I'm willing to give Dooley a couple more seasons, however; my brother and I both are starting to question the direction of the team (aside from the express ride to the basement). I can't believe that I'm about to say this, "Even if Tn. had been lucky enough to pull off the win, they don't deserve to go and I'm actually glad they aren't. They would likely have been embarrassed and will dilute the SEC Bowl record."
Good Luck to your team, I hope they win big in the Super Elite Conference Invitational.

Jimi I agree. I have been saying the same thing about them not deserving to go to a bowl well maybe the Tolit Bowl. Maybe next year.

Last edited:
UF VS FSU is tough to watch. Several bad injuries on both sides. I'll be glad when this season is over.

Yeah, I figured it would be done by now... the score is 20-0 FSU's favor. Yikes. There's always next year! :D Go Get Em Gators!

Jimi I agree. I have been saying the same thing about them not deserving to go to a bowl well maybe the Tolit Bowl. Maybe next year.
Yep, not going to a bowl gives us more time to hopefully start working on the obvious deficiencies. There are many: Poor tackling, running game, recruiting, Palardy sucks as a kicker, replace the Offensive coordinator (never cared for Chaney), the list goes on. If Dooley doesn't address these, then he needs to go. Those are the things I see as some of the issues there, however; I'm just a fan. FWIW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom