2011 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:6130186:
Yeah, I figured it would be done by now... the score is 20-0 FSU's favor. Yikes. There's always next year! :D Go Get Em Gators!
At least we weren't shut out. Worst offensive game I've seen in 40 years.

I justy found this little gem on Tigerdroppings.com.
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k498/walterhendrix/Mobile Uploads/IMG951752.jpg

IMG951752.jpg

I thought it was worth a chuckle.
I am originally from Shreveport, and have family all over both Louisiana and Arkansas, so I typically like to see both teams do well, but always pull for the Tigers first.
I think Petrino was less than gracious in his loss.
There are good reasons for LSU to just have kept pounding Arkansas throughout the second half of the game.
Petrino knows that as good as anyone, and if the cleat was off one paw and on the other hoof, I would not begrudge him for doing the same.

'Bama has the advantage in the rematch.
They might want it more.
'Bama has everything to gain and are going to be #1 or #2 after the game no matter what happens.
LSU has to think like the underdog or they will lose.
I think it will be 10 points or less.....duhhhhhh.

Chug
Cannot predict who will win between LSU and 'Bama this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
UF VS FSU is tough to watch. Several bad injuries on both sides. I'll be glad when this season is over.

You Gators need to buy Charlie Wise a plane ticket north. That's what we did for LSU's former OC, just didn't do it soon enough.

Yep, not going to a bowl gives us more time to hopefully start working on the obvious deficiencies. There are many: Poor tackling, running game, recruiting, Palardy sucks as a kicker, replace the Offensive coordinator (never cared for Chaney), the list goes on. If Dooley doesn't address these, then he needs to go. Those are the things I see as some of the issues there, however; I'm just a fan. FWIW

The way we like to think about it is going bowling gives us about 20 extra practices--esp good for the 'younger' ones..

You Gators need to buy Charlie Wise a plane ticket north. That's what we did for LSU's former OC, just didn't do it soon enough.

captain, I'm thinking they need to purchase 2 of those txs----he'll need them both.....That is 1 fatazz sucker, they need to can him on looks alone.....

Chug........Petrino is a full-fledge POS, needs his butt beat on a daily basis......that little slimy worm.......

Chug........Petrino is a full-fledge POS, needs his butt beat on a daily basis......that little slimy worm.......

You seem somewhat repressed in your abiity to tell us what you really think.
Go ahead, we are all friends here.
Just let it all out......

Chug
Geaux Tigahs!

Well, boys and girls, looks like the 2011 SEC Football Season is officially toast.

Congrats to the LSU Tigers. I hope they win the National Championship in the style of tonight's 4th quarter.

Going to da 'ship-----------FOR SURE.......Will be bad when bummer makes the Sugar..............lololololol

Back
Top Bottom