2008 GLWC Merchandise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can we get a price quote on twigs by chance?:rofl3:

Also, if I can't meet M&G can you send mine home with Steve or Ber?

I'm not sure about Ber, but my transfer fee is not payable in twigs. :rofl3:

If you're still taking orders I'd like:

One Large ... 5180 Hanes Beefy T’s T-Shirt Silkscreen left chest porthole logo & full back Wrecking Crew logo S-XL $10.50 each

Ok boys and girls today was the last day to order to get your items by meetngreet. Im still not sure if they will make it or not. If you still want something go ahead and pm me or put it here and I will order it than send it to you. I have a few extra items to sell at meetngreet. So you might get lucky, and I will have something you are thinking about, but just couldnt pull the trigger on ordering it today. I will say though the polo shirts look real sharp and so do the fleece jackets. You might want to think about ordering those items.

Ok boys and girls today was the last day to order to get your items by meetngreet. Im still not sure if they will make it or not. If you still want something go ahead and pm me or put it here and I will order it than send it to you. I have a few extra items to sell at meetngreet. So you might get lucky, and I will have something you are thinking about, but just couldnt pull the trigger on ordering it today. I will say though the polo shirts look real sharp and so do the fleece jackets. You might want to think about ordering those items.

Any update on the latest gear orders? Are they going to be in by the M&G?

Awww crap..... I misplaced my hat... I need a new one....

Anyone planning anything over the Christmas/New Years time frame .....?

I see this has gone far beyond the hats / shirts / sweatshirts we ordered in round 1 some time ago

Ok I'm taking orders for delivery at the Spring MNG. You can still order, if you dont plan on attending the MNG. I also have a few items left over from the last order. I have a couple of fleece jackets and some of the t-shirts with no pocket. Misc. sizes.

once again here is a re listing of what we have to offer this stuff is of high quality materials.

ITEM # DESCRIPTION DECORATION PRICE
5180 Hanes Beefy TÃÔ T-Shirt Silkscreen left chest porthole logo & full back Wrecking Crew logo S-XL $10.50 each
XXL $12.00 each
5190 Hanes Beefy TÃÔ T-Shirt with pocket Silkscreen left chest porthole logo & full back Wrecking Crew logo S-XL $13.00 each
XXL $14.50 each
J754 Challenger Jacket Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back S-XL $62.00 each
XXL $64.50 each
F170 Hanes Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back S-XL $27.50 each
XXL $29.00 each
1202 Akwa Crewneck Sweatshirt Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back S-XL $27.50 each
XXL $29.00 each
JP77* MenÃÔ R Tek Fleece Full Zip Jacket Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back XS-XL $45.00 each
XXL $47.50 each
LP77* Ladies R Tek Fleece Full Zip Jacket Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back XS-XL $45.00 each
XXL $47.50 each
J727* Ultra Soft Microfiber Windshirt Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back XS-XL $45.00 each
XXL $47.50 each
C865* Flexfit Cap Embroider Porthole logo on the front S/M $10.50 each
L/XL $10.50 each

I have pictures of items also if you want to take a look at some of them.

I see this has gone far beyond the hats / shirts / sweatshirts we ordered in round 1 some time ago

Ahhh, but the beer is still good....! :D

I have pictures of items also if you want to take a look at some of them.

Pictures please.... Specifically the wind shirt, fleece and jackets...

BTW... any of you 'founding members' are welcome to come down to Pompano and crash at my new condo...

-Tim

Back
Top Bottom