2009 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kiffin is gone! What a loser! AD Mike Hamilton should leave with him! Someone in Knoxville tell Lane to not let the door hit him in the ass on the way out! Good Riddance Lane Kiffin!

It's amazing how Kiffin's departure makes Tennessee instantly a bit more tolerable. I hate it for the players but I'm glad to see him go.

Lane Kiffen violated every conceivable Bear Bryant tenet including most importantly humility...

Lane Kiffen violated every conceivable Bear Bryant tenet including most importantly humility...

So very, very true. Now the question is...who could they get at this point? I find it somewhat hard to believe that Will Muschamp would leave TX...

Will Muschamp is one of the names that's being thrown around.

I wonder if they would have hired Tubberville if he just didn't sign with Texas Tech?

Will Muschamp is one of the names that's being thrown around.

I wonder if they would have hired Tubberville if he just didn't sign with Texas Tech?

I know he's at the top of the list but, I just don't believe he would leave TX to go to UT in the midst of their NCAA vilations and possible sanctions.

It would have been interesting to see what Tuberville would have done had UT been open at the same time. I don't think he would have gone to another SEC school though. I have nothing to back that up, it's just my personal feeling.

Tenn is a tough coaching job with the stiff competition in the SEC along with a grueling travel schedule in that Tenn recruits on a national basis...

I wouldn't want to coach the Vols.

But if there is an opening for recruiting and training "hostesses" then I am certainly interested.

Lame Kiffin: POS! Good effing riddance! After suffering through all his F-ups, then defending and supporting him, the Vols fans deserved better than his 1 minute announcement. I hear a bunch of players walked out of his conference.
Bite THIS Lane! :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom