2010 Fitness Exercise Challenge!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's awesome WB. Where are you looking at moving to? Must be pretty exciting!

We got a call last night that the owner of a "fixer upper" accepted our bid! We now have a new expensive "hobby". We close and move out of our condo on May 17th and it looks like we'll be doing the same on the new place. Not sure what we got ourselves into though! LOL

I think I hyperextended my left knee this morning doing inclined leg lifts. Got a bit aggressive on the weight (360#) and let my legs drop down past the 90-degree point. Didn't notice a thing until I got to work and sat for a bit ... then tried to get up.

Ow ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I think I hyperextended my left knee this morning doing inclined leg lifts. Got a bit aggressive on the weight (360#) and let my legs drop down past the 90-degree point. Didn't notice a thing until I got to work and sat for a bit ... then tried to get up.

Ow ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Ouch!! Hope it's just a bit tender and not damaged. Aside from aleve or something, you might consider a few fish oil capsules a day to deal with the inflammation.... just a thought.

Front Squats (slow and strict)
35# Barbell x 5 (focus on lower back, bootie, and chest position)
135# x 3 (pause at the bottom)

Kettlebell Swings
5 Rounds
35# KB x 20, 60 second rest

Doing 100 reps was tiring.... as my cardio improves, I'd like to reduce the rest break between sets

Bon jour all. Tuesday 4/20 - Cycling class and my best friend made it for once! Huzzah! I was really happy to see her. Anyhow, 60 minutes of various kinds of climbing - in and out of the saddle. Great workout!

Ouch!! Hope it's just a bit tender and not damaged. Aside from aleve or something, you might consider a few fish oil capsules a day to deal with the inflammation.... just a thought.

Fish oil for inflammation? I just thought it made your hair shiny! :blinking:

Fish oil for inflammation? I just thought it made your hair shiny! :blinking:

My hair is already shiny ... well, where my hair used to be is pretty shiny ... :depressed:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom