2010 Fitness Exercise Challenge!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All my kids and their spouses are in the Army, and they are all rotating back to the sand trap.

God, bless them all and keep them safe. Amen

LOL.. yeah!
You ready to try barefootin'?

Dear me. I have been off the board for a while! My apologies. I have been exercising, although minimally and mainly swimming. My foot is finally recuperated, although I have been slow adding in running and cycling, and have missed all the triathlons that I had planned this summer. Oh well. Just home from a 3.8 mile jog through Golden Gate Park and am contemplating some pilates, but I am freaking hot! :) Thank goodness I live in SF where summer are winter-ish. Off I go to open some windows! Hope you are all well.

We just got our first pair of Vibram's FiveFingers shoes this weekend. No chance to exercise in them yet, but we're wearing them around the house doing the remodeling work. Penny wanted to wear hers to work, but doesn't think that would go over so well.

40529_420937680834_750695834_4926804_1732368_n.jpg

45234_420961380834_750695834_4927362_898607_n.jpg

LOL, we have a dress policy here at work, and on casual Friday, we can wear sneakers. I wear my running shoes...my pink and peach VFFs!!!!
Need to get a black pair so they aren't quite so obvious.. for church and other gatherings.
Are those the KSOs?

Thinking the KSOs would be better for the beach and diving.. I have the Sprints and the velcro strap is bothersome with my jet fins... But then the KSOs have that strap also... decisions, decisions.. decisions...

Thinking the KSOs would be better for the beach and diving.. I have the Sprints and the velcro strap is bothersome with my jet fins... But then the KSOs have that strap also... decisions, decisions.. decisions...

Unless you go with a "classic", I think they all have straps on top. I don't know how well the Classic would work for diving though. It's not recommended for white water were the water flow could pull the shoe off. Diving in fin might pull it off too.

Back
Top Bottom