2010 GLWC Spring Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its a maybe... Actually she has a phone interview tonight so she might be gone as early as a couple weeks from now.

You all know that I'll be there, and you all know what I'll be bringing. Thanks for taking charge, John.

Hey, does anybody need a pair of spring straps, size 10??? They'll fit just about any fin. These were too small for me so I bought a larger set. I thought I had the smaller ones sold, but the buyer backed out. PM me if interested or message me on FB.

I need a new coat. I melted mine at the fall meet & greet.

While I haven't been able to figure out what I am doing more than a few days advance, I am going to really try to find away to make it the Meet-N-Greet.

Up rigging the boat should be done by then so it will be time for a dive! For all you wreck enthusiast, check out Michigan Maritime Museum. If you are near South Haven, MI you can see what a working version of the many schooners we see on the bottom were like before they went down.

If we bumped the date up a month, will Spring come earlier?
Also, I want 80 degrees like last year!

If we bumped the date up a month, will Spring come earlier?
Also, I want 80 degrees like last year!

I dont know it was almost to hot last year. Gearing up on a drysuit with thermals in that scorching heat. then jumping in 38deg water was really messing with my body...

Back
Top Bottom