2010 GLWC Spring Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dont know it was almost to hot last year. Gearing up on a drysuit with thermals in that scorching heat. then jumping in 38deg water was really messing with my body...

There's an easy solution to that - dive wet!

BTW, got my dry suit back from the shop and dove in it yesterday to be sure the leak was found and fixed. Almost overheated during the dive! But, except for some sweat, I stayed dry.

Ken

Just Remember..."he who laughs......"

I have the dates marked on my calendar... But not sure if I will be able to make it yet!?!

Do I dare ask what the newbie initiation will be!?!? :)

Just pull your chair up next to mine at the campfire, and you'll be fine; just ask misstopsail...Fall M & G was her first experience and I got her through it. Stick With Me, Kid.

I should probably clarify that Denny is considered a senior citizen first with senior membership coming long after he achieved the previous status. Does Mike provide discounts with an AARP card?:idk:

Now John, you know I'm like fine wine. And who is always there to close out the campfire on Sat. night with you and Ted? Ok, so I sometimes need help getting my fins on----maybe not this year; I got new (larger) spring straps.

Now John, you know I'm like fine wine. And who is always there to close out the campfire on Sat. night with you and Ted? Ok, so I sometimes need help getting my fins on----maybe not this year; I got new (larger) spring straps.

Just because you are asleep at the campfire, does not mean you closed out the campfire! :rofl3:

I was also wondering? Who? was going to Volunteer to tell Mike Gilboa Mike. That we don't mind him being down around our campfire. But we are going to enjoy some adult beverages. I think everyone is kind of tired of hiding it and not drinking for the hours he spends down their kind of a buzz kill literally LOL..

Just pull your chair up next to mine at the campfire, and you'll be fine; just ask misstopsail...Fall M & G was her first experience and I got her through it. Stick With Me, Kid.

Now John, you know I'm like fine wine.

Thanks Barracuda....I am not afraid. But I like to be prepared. :) and who knows where my chair will end, I may take you up on your offer and pull my chair up beside you.

MMMMM wine!

Thanks Barracuda....I am not afraid. But I like to be prepared. :) and who knows where my chair will end, I may take you up on your offer and pull my chair up beside you.

MMMMM wine!

Jendra, dont worry about any of these guys. Their bark is so much worse than their bite. This meet and greet will be my 3rd and I would not miss it for anything. The food on Saturday night is good, the camp fire antics are hilarious, and dive buddies are plentiful.

Jendra, dont worry about any of these guys. Their bark is so much worse than their bite. This meet and greet will be my 3rd and I would not miss it for anything. The food on Saturday night is good, the camp fire antics are hilarious, and dive buddies are plentiful.

Hey Lucky~ thanks for the advice... I am not really worried. I mean I work with 5 & 6 year olds for a living now and I bartended before for a few years... if that didn't scare me.... you think these guys can scare me? :)

nah.. I am all about meeting new people and diving with great friends. I am looking forward to the event..I probably wont take Fri off from work but will be there afterwards...

I was also wondering? Who? was going to Volunteer to tell Mike Gilboa Mike. That we don't mind him being down around our campfire. But we are going to enjoy some adult beverages. I think everyone is kind of tired of hiding it and not drinking for the hours he spends down their kind of a buzz kill literally LOL..

Just peel the label off. Or better yet, threaten to do something to one of the cats. Mike will leave.

So when is the M&G??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom