@

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Chris,,,, I will check out PS more closely. I can only use at the office computer, not a personal machine.

My camera also has an Underwater preset. alcina (in our board) explained UW pre-set in detail. I don't fully understand it though. Basically, he doesn't recommend using an UW pre-set mode. I don't mind you check my camera as well when we meet. But, teach me if you have any good tips.... I will be listening to... :)

kyfrogman... Anytime welcome to BS... In the meantime, check out the pictures that I post so far.

OMG ... a fish in Blue Springs! I'm going to faint now ......

Interesting pictures!

Is that rare fish a Crappie?

Not a Crappie. Don't think it's a Bluegill. Maybe a Rock fish of some sort. Or maybe it's a new BS species ... the Crock fish!

True, not a blue gill. My mind was elsewhere when I posted and only quickly looked. Checked BS web page. Is it a KY perch?

We will have to visit bs before the season is out.

If we have a set up date and enough participant, I will make another deal for our group as usual. Next time, we should have our UW group picture.

I'm amazed at how clear ( not much if any algae) there is, Very nice.

Looks like to lawnmower is doing a great job keep the weeds down as well:rofl3:

Hoosier cleaned up the pictures rather well. There is usually a fair amount of algae floating around, 10-15" viz is about normal.
There are very few grasses at BS, I think that is one of the reasons that there aren't more fish. If the little ones can't hide then they become lunch. Part of the grasses that I have seen looked pretty dead last month.

I didn't know that the dive season ended!!

I didn't know that the dive season ended!!

The dive season has an end? Only for the 2 weeks my regs are in for service. That's my diving sabbatical. Other than that, the water's a calling!

So, will you dive this coming weekend or not?

Back
Top Bottom