Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seibert.kyle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey,
I am 15 and i have been certified since I was 10. I dive almost every vacation and love it. I have been to bonaire, tortola, aruba, costa rica, and grand cayman for diving. I just started photography and got a few awesome pictures. excited to continue diving

Post your pics....

Welcome to the board! Wow, you have done a lot of great spots for such a youngin'!!

Ha, yeah. I guess you can say i am well traveled. I want to get in as much as possible while most of it is not on my wallet.

You are very intelligent.....

Hi seibert kyle, welcome to ScubaBoard

Welcome to the boards! Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with while your learning your way around!

Hey,
I am 15 and i have been certified since I was 10. I dive almost every vacation and love it. I have been to bonaire, tortola, aruba, costa rica, and grand cayman for diving. I just started photography and got a few awesome pictures. excited to continue diving

Yeah.... your parents wouldn't consider adopting a really nice, intellegent, dive happy, somewhat broke 30-ish female would they? They wouldn't need to take care of me all year....just when they go on vacation...LOL

Welcome to the board. Take full advantage while it's on their dime. I currently work to support my dive habit.

Welcome to the site, lots of great info on here to help with your new photography too. Started at 10, that is pretty awesome. Only 3 more years for my son! Again welcome to the site and good luck with future travels.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom