Epic trip - August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you want to go to Komodo, you will fly to Bali first. August is the Mola Mola season. So, don’t miss that opportunity to dive with Mola Mola, as I see Mola Mola in only 2 places in the world;
(1) in Punta Vincente Roca, Galapagos,
(2) in Nusa Penida, Bali.

I forgot to mention that in Nusa Penida there is Manta cleaning station at Manta Point.

I prefer this establishment over LoB.
It is NOT 5* standard in accommodation but the diving service + others certainly are.
No fixed schedule for the booking. Stay for couple of days or an extended period.

August-November is considered the best time of year to see manta rays and whale sharks. Jan-April offers great visibility and welcomes the driest/warmest months.
What happens in December though ?

What happens in December though ?

Still just as good as the other time, accept on the south, where the weather could be rough. Below is my trip video when I was there in December 2018. In fact, I’ll be back in Maldives again in 2 weeks (Dec 17-31, 2023) back-to-back trip on Maldives Aggressor & Horizon 3.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom