2nd annual Sink-O de Mayo Pre Invasion Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

truck1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
MOD POST: In order to keep things tidy and easy for people to follow without having to wade through a bunch of additional information and chat, this post (#1) will be updated with any changes to the schedule. Please check HERE for updates. Thanks.

Lets try this again.
Lets get down to the Keys and Conchs new boat for the second annual Sinko Pre Invasion trip.Theres plenty of room so lets get going!Add yourself to the calendar and make sure you call Conch and let them know you are from SB.Heres the cal link and Conchs Contact link
The date is April 26th 2008,
Price $55 per trip without tanks.
$5 for air
$10 for nitrox

OK Heres the itinerary:
Fri PM/night Double Reef Pos Wreck Weather dependent
Sat Am Boat 1 Duanne Bibb
Sat Am Boat 2 Reef Reef
Sat Pm Boat 1 Spielge/ Molasses
Sat Pm Boat 2 Amys/HorseShoe
Sun Am Eagle and Reef

For those looking for housing for the weekend there are a few options.
1 PM speargirl for reservations at Kawamas.They are multi room condos with room for up to 8 or so
2. There are several local hotels in the immediate area available.

Please call Conch to reserve a spot and also put your name on the calendar.

Did someone say pre-invasion warm-up? :jump: Count me in in.

And Rico - it is Sink-O - play on Cinco de Mayo

Sucks got my lodging to work out for May 3rd and 4th weekend, oh well it can't be changed. I will still get some diving in. Will be around Ft. Lauderdale 27th through May 3rd so will hit some of you locals there up for info.

I like the idea of having night dives maybe one on a Wreck and one on a Reef. Day diving Wrecks and Reefs and Reefs and Reefs are also good.
Mollasses at night :D
Duane at night:D

We could make this a whole weekend Fri April 25th - Sun 27th

I like the idea of having night dives maybe one on a Wreck and one on a Reef. Day diving Wrecks and Reefs and Reefs and Reefs are also good.
Mollasses at night :D
Duane at night:D

We could make this a whole weekend Fri April 25th - Sun 27th

Becky - Are you actually going to dive at this event??

I have every intention of diving Sunday morning as well but not Friday unless it's a two tank night dive.

Becky - Are you actually going to dive at this event??

[/U].

Becky? Inquiring minds, that have been promised you will dive, want to know.

Last year I just set up the whole weekend. People that don't live close by aren't going to drive down for the day. I would imagine, from doing these events before, many will come Friday night and not dive but will dive on Saturday and Sunday morning.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom