2nd annual Sink-O de Mayo Pre Invasion Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I updated the first post with a tenatative and I stress EXTREMELY TENTATIVE plan.(translation it will probably change) I will know more tom when I talk with Conch on the sites.

Becky - Are you actually going to dive at this event??

I have every intention of diving Sunday morning as well but not Friday unless it's a two tank night dive.

That is one of the things that I am going to work out tom with Dean.For those who dont know Capt. Gary is on vacation for 2 weeks.Right now the plan is for a double reef fri night, at least 1 wreck weather permitting.

Becky,

The sign-up calendar shows you attending with nine guests. Is that correct or was the computer mouse biting your index finger??

...yes I have 9 poss. 10 Buckeye divers coming to this event. They have already booked their stay as of yesterday.

Becky? Inquiring minds, that have been promised you will dive, want to know.

Last year I just set up the whole weekend. People that don't live close by aren't going to drive down for the day. I would imagine, from doing these events before, many will come Friday night and not dive but will dive on Saturday and Sunday morning.

Yep I will be diving all weekend. :yelclap: Truck1 is setting up the reefs and wrecks for the weekend and should have something by no later than Wed.
Becky

MOD post: Just tidied the thread up to keep the posts on track. Please use this thread only for updates on the possible schedule and to indicate your attendance etc. Thanks, All :D

It looks like I'll be a boat #1 diver for Saturday. I'll call tomorrow and firm it up with a CC :)

I'll also see what the Sunday itinerary is looking like.

tounge.gif
:eyebrow: So where is the boat going on Saturday?

Sorry.See the first post for updates.

tounge.gif
:eyebrow: So where is the boat going on Saturday?

Alcina updated the first post with the details from a message Ron posted earlier. I thought I'd lost my mind when his msg was missing after dinner. Here's the Friday/Saturday details (looks like we're all diving the SG in the afternoon):
OK Heres the itinerary:
Friday Night :
Wreck and Amys Reef weather permitting on the wreck.If not a second reef
Saturday
Boat 1 Morning Duane and Bibb
Afternoon Spiegle and Molasses
Boat 2 Morning Amy's reef, horseshoe reef
Afternoon Spiegel and Molasses
Please call Conch to reserve a spot and also put your name on the calendar.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom