2nd annual Sink-O de Mayo Pre Invasion Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry.See the first post for updates.

Love the idea of a friday night dive :yelclap: Normally I arrive in town, head to bed, then get up and dive. It will be much nicer heading out for a dive when I get to town :)

Rico, perhaps ask Alcina to put a header in your first post and in red write "Keep checking this first post as information becomes updated". Just a thought :)

What is a Sinko de Mayo? Can anyone come to this event or do I have to join a club.
Ashley

What is a Sinko de Mayo? Can anyone come to this event or do I have to join a club.
Ashley

It's a play on the name of the Mexican Independence Day more commonly known as Cinco de Mayo (May 5th) and a fine reason to go diving, and then drink Dos XX, Coronas, and fine Blue Agave' tequila afterward.
It appears you have already joined the necessary club and are free to join the trip. :)
Feel free to bring your diving friends along as well. Make your reservations by calling Conch Republic at 305-852-1655

Are there going to be any dives on Sunday???? How far from Pompano to Conch Republic?

Dave,

I'm planning on diving Sunday as well. I just spoke w/ Dean and the Eagle is now the Sunday morning destination (so I'll hit the Duane/Bibb/Grove/Eagle all in one weekend).

The drive is about two hours to Tavernier from Pompano early in the morning (105-110 miles).

...yes I have 9 poss. 10 Buckeye divers coming to this event. They have already booked their stay as of yesterday.

OH MY GOD THE BUCKEYES!!!! I love those guys, I dove with them a few years back. I've been friends with Dennis for years. Dammit that I can't make this weekend. I really really really need the last weekend before MS150 to train.

Are there going to be any dives on Sunday???? How far from Pompano to Conch Republic?

That was my fault.I am sorry I forgot to add that sun there was an am dive.That will be corrected in the near future.

OH MY GOD THE BUCKEYES!!!! I love those guys, I dove with them a few years back. I've been friends with Dennis for years. Dammit that I can't make this weekend. I really really really need the last weekend before MS150 to train.

Debby he did move it for you it is April 25 - 27th I think Truck1 moved the dates so you would be able to come.:D and that falls the weekend before your MS150.

I know Dennis and Rick are some really nice guys I am so glad they will be coming. I said 9 but they might bring more?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom