2nd annual Sink-O de Mayo Pre Invasion Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This was never posted so I will post

Kawama Yacht Club MM100 Townhouses and Condos
Cost is 135 night plus 75 for cleaning
(If you clean your unit no cleaning fee
will be added)
Places will sleep 6 to 10 people in beds
One person needs to book a room and find
others to share costs.
I will need names of all the people coming in.
Cost is:
2 nights = $345.00 but ~ that into how many people you will share with.
3 nights= $480.00 but ~ that into how many people you will share with.

Please call me or PM me with { your real name } and I will book your place.

OK I am booked on the night dive on the 25th and double wreck am on the 26th :wink: Time to play :)

Food we have to eat sometime during this event!!!!!

H3 Townhouse will be our
Food Court if you will
It has a nice gas grill
Self Serve: Food will be cooked and ready:blinking: you just need to make a plate. (I plan on diving):D

lunch hours our 11:30am - 3pm so everyone has a chance to eat between dives.
Lunch will include Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Potatoe salad,Baked Beans, Chips and also salad. Soft drinks/tea/water

Dinner is between 6pm-10pm
Dinner: Again Self Serve: Food will somewhat be fixed:wink: I can't be in two places at once. :11: really me too:rofl3:

For Dinner: I will make Spaghetti and Ziti and Salad in Advance But the Garlic Bread will need to be fixed.
Port wines will be served with dinner along with tea/soda/water
BYOB other than wine.
It is a all you can eat lunch and dinner:D
meals are $5 lunch and $7 dinner

This food court is open for everyone:D If you are not staying in Kawama's and would like to come and join others for lunch and dinner please give me your names and I will let the guard know you are attending.

If this is something you guys would like to do let me know:D
Becky

I am looking for a place to stay Friday night ... maybe Saturday as well, anyone looking for a roomie :) pm me

Becky I would like you to book on the night dive Friday night with me :wink:

OK, I'm set for Boat 1 on Saturday (will enter it into the calendar as well). Yeehaw! :D

I'm not sure about Sunday yet, and I will unfortunately have to bow out of Friday night's activities, since I'm doing a kayaking trip around Key West the weekend before and probably shouldn't take two long weekends in a row - much as I would like to! :D

Alrighty then... I've just booked myself on the morning boat for Saturday and Sunday. Can't wait.

What dives are you doin :eyebrow:I don't want to be down with all the men or anything:rofl3:

I'm on the Duane/Bibb Saturday and the Eagle/reef on Sunday... hopefully the boat will be packed BOTH days with men! :eyebrow: or tell me now where they are going to be so I can be there too! :blinking:

I'm on the Duane/Bibb Saturday and the Eagle/reef on Sunday... hopefully the boat will be packed BOTH days with men! :eyebrow: or tell me now where they are going to be so I can be there too! :blinking:

:rofl3: Well I do believe your on the right boat.:wink: You are such a hoot:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom