2nd Order for DIMWIT T-Shirts v.2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K I'm in Florida and cannot get to you right now, but I want that black small for my dive buddy here. She took my blue one and won't give it back 'til she gets one of her own. She looks better in it than I ever will, but the black small is more her size. Is that still available?

BTW, that pea green is a cool color. I'd go another one of them and a black as well.

I am so glad you are doing this again! I stumbled across the last thread about a week too late. I would like pink and green both in ladies XL for myself and blue and green in mens XL for my buddy.

Thank you,

I'd be interested in some Drab Dark Green if possible

Yes, I still have it....consider it yours. :)
K I'm in Florida and cannot get to you right now, but I want that black small for my dive buddy here. She took my blue one and won't give it back 'til she gets one of her own. She looks better in it than I ever will, but the black small is more her size. Is that still available?

BTW, that pea green is a cool color. I'd go another one of them and a black as well.

This is who I have orders for at this time...not enough for a 2nd order as we need a minimum of 25. There's also the possibility that they might cost a couple of bucks more if we do get 25.

BonaireDan - 1-XL Blue; 1-L Gray; 1-M Blue
diverdiane - 1-Pink XL (ladies); 1-Green XL (ladies); 1-Blue XL; 1-Green XL
Heavy D - 1-Blue (size?); 1-Dk Green or Brown (size?)
In10se - 1-Green (size?); 1-Black (size?)
k-valve - 1-Military Green XXL
kiselt - 1-Gray 3XL; 1-Dark Green 3XL (if available...another Gray 3XL if not)
rvers2003 - 1-(color?) L; 1-(color?) XL
subzero - 1-Gray M; 1-Gray L
thevalkyry - 1-Gray XL
Zinc - 1-Drab Green or Brown XXL (only if available)

Total: 20

Last edited:
John: I will take 3 t-shirts - XL in blue, L in gray and M in blue. By your calculation that is $36 plus $5 for shipping. Thanks for your work on this.

I'll take 2 shirts for sure, possibly 3 if necessary to make the order a go. I'm kinda waiting to see what color choices are going to be available. I want one in blue and then the other in an olive green or brown if possible. If the olives aren't available, then I will probably go with grey if it is a solid grey and not an athletic grey.

I think pics are in order. LOL

I'd like to second a look into the availability of brown :D
if available, put me down for 1 XXL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom