2nd Order for DIMWIT T-Shirts v.2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My son is getting certified in the next two weeks-I could add a shirt for him to my order.

Diane

I'll take 2 shirts for sure, possibly 3 if necessary to make the order a go. I'm kinda waiting to see what color choices are going to be available. I want one in blue and then the other in an olive green or brown if possible. If the olives aren't available, then I will probably go with grey if it is a solid grey and not an athletic grey.

I still need to know your sizes. I think the gray is called athletic gray. It's more of a light gray I guess.

Here's a link to the color chart for the t-shirts: T-shirt colors for Gildan cotton adult and womens t shirts

Ya'll can pick any color you want. Remember...Forest Green is no longer available.

This is who I have orders for at this go 'round. Names in BOLD are paid.

Just let me know your size, color and quantity of each. Here's a link to the color choices: T-shirt colors for Gildan cotton adult and womens t shirts

BonaireDan - 1-XL Royal Blue; 1-L Sports Gray; 1-M Royal Blue
diverdiane - 1-L Pink (ladies); 1-L Pistachio Green (ladies); 1-L Royal Blue; 1-XXL Royal Blue; 1-L Pistachio Green
Heavy D - 1-L Prarie Dust; 1-L Stone Green
In10se - 1-(size?) Pistachio Green; 1-(size?) Black
k-valve - 1-XXL Military Green; 1-XXL Sports Gray
kiselt - 1-3XL Sports Gray; 1-3XL Dark Green (if available...another Gray 3XL if not)
rvers2003 - 1-L Royal Blue; 1-XL Royal Blue
subzero - 1-M Sports Gray; 1-L Sports Gray
thevalkyry - 1-XL Sports Gray
Zinc - 1-Drab Green or Brown XXL (only if available)

Total: 21

Last edited:
I will update my order and add a shirt for my son. After looking at the size chart I also need to change the sizes on my original order.
now 1-green L (womens); 1-pink L(womens); 1-green L: 1-blue L; one blue-XXL

Thanks,
Diane

Just sent a paypal... I'll pick mine up in Austin whenever they are ready.

Are there any pic's of the ladies tops around?

I still need to know your sizes. I think the gray is called athletic gray. It's more of a light gray I guess.

Here's a link to the color chart for the t-shirts: T-shirt colors for Gildan cotton adult and womens t shirts

Ya'll can pick any color you want. Remember...Forest Green is no longer available.

Mine will all be larges. 1 in Prairie Dust and 1 in Stone Green instead of the royal blue. I may still add a third. I'll decide by the weekend. Thanks K-Valve

I don't have any pics of mine yet...but I ordered a size med ladies and it seems to be cut for a woman....shorter sleeves and curves in very slightly at the waist and is shorter in length than a mans t-shirt ....mine fits close to my body it does not hang loosely. Hope that helps...

I will have a pic of mine when I return from Cozumel in a few weeks....:D

Don't try to fool us! We all know you're more interested in the pictures of the ladies than the shirts!! :rofl3: What guy wouldn't be? :wink:

BTW, nice pic you got for your avatar...you're lookin' like a real diver there buddy. You're going to have to tell us about your Florida trip...what did you do...where did you dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom