2nd Philippine Dive Trade Show at Makati, Alabang, and Cebu venues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gordon:
I certainly hope they have a running filter on it. Think of all those body fluids after the 1st or 2nd day....
lol onga no . . . should certainly have a filter. . .

i don't know if pao will still push through...there's nobody there. besides, when i left makati 30 minutes ago the tank still didn't have water hehehe

i was there with chip...there's nothihg special to it. just a few stalls, you could see everything in 5 minutes

jonix:
i don't know if pao will still push through...there's nobody there. besides, when i left makati 30 minutes ago the tank still didn't have water hehehe

i was there with chip...there's nothihg special to it. just a few stalls, you could see everything in 5 minutes
well i guess i'll still swing by to get lunch... parang i have a craving for a 12" classic italian bmt w/ lots of lettuce, olives, jalapenos, oil & vinegar, mustard and horseradish dressing

coupled with a large mountain dew w/ no ice and a couple of oatmeal raisin cookies... mmmmmmmmm

Jag

Back
Top Bottom