2nd Philippine Dive Trade Show at Makati, Alabang, and Cebu venues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
well i guess i'll still swing by to get lunch... parang i have a craving for a 12" classic italian bmt w/ lots of lettuce, olives, jalapenos, oil & vinegar, mustard and horseradish dressing

coupled with a large mountain dew w/ no ice and a couple of oatmeal raisin cookies... mmmmmmmmm

Jag

mountain dew = me favorite softdrink

ishbaby:
so anong mas maganda Kuya jon, last year or this year? hehe

don't know...was not able to see last year's show, but lance velez of aqua (my OW instructor) was there kanina, on loan to Asia Divers, and told me last year daw was better

jonix:
don't know...was not able to see last year's show, but lance velez of aqua (my OW instructor) was there kanina, on loan to Asia Divers, and told me last year daw was better

last year was pretttttty slow, its a good thing i dint drop by.

I was there last night ..about same as last year's except for the tank...met arnel sevilla of portulano at Dive Buddies booth. Food was served... quite good. Bought a marker sausage too.

And yes, some nice ladies around :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom