Sold! 2x New freshly built brand new G250V

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is melting my brain. I've no idea what people are thinking or meaning 🫠

If anyone thinks you can buy 2 brand new freshly built G250V second stage for $285 the pair then I've obviously fallen into the 4th dimension or missed the part when reg prices dropped so dramatically.

I guess my post wasn't clear, figured it was obvious but apparently not, my apologies for any confusion.

For folk just joining us PRICE IS $285 EACH🫠🙏🏻

My post quoted was my amazement at someone thinking it was $285 for both and not each.

Cheers😊
Just playing on your words. We know those beauties would not could not be priced $285 for both, and the fact you built them they are worth every bit of what your asking.

I love my g250v! Excellent breather. It is huge though. I got it because you spoke so highly of it in the thread about everyone's favorite reg. 😁

Asking for a friend, :wink:.
How much total posted in OZ in AU?
Mates rates. :happywave:

All I know is it takes ages from west coast to east coast as given the time I can only assume someone walks it over. I gave up on Amazon Oz, the wait is excruciating.

I was going to buy two halos in Oz and change faceplate and main diaphragm to G250V until they told me the price of the halo, quickly gave up on that idea hence going this route.

All I know is it takes ages from west coast to east coast
I have bought gear from a dive shop in Perth and it has arrived before gear posted from Brisbane 100 km South of me.
It is a guess at best when it comes to Australia post.
Boy, am I tempted? :daydream:
You know the 2 G250 I already own, and the story how I acquired them, and the 2 G260 etc.

Someone please buy them so I am not tempted, again.
You make great stuff Simon.

I have bought gear from a dive shop in Perth and it has arrived before gear posted from Brisbane 100 km South of me.
It is a guess at best when it comes to Australia post.
Boy, am I tempted? :daydream:
You know the 2 G250 I already own, and the story how I acquired them, and the 2 G260 etc.

Someone please buy them so I am not tempted, again.
You make great stuff Simon.

Indeed, hence my "fickleness" comment as I'm sure you picked up on😊🙏🏻

Thank you, I put maximum care into making these.

Back
Top Bottom