Sold! 2x New freshly built brand new G250V

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was going to buy two halos in Oz and change faceplate and main diaphragm to G250V until they told me the price of the halo, quickly gave up on that idea hence going this route.
Man, if we could do that with a couple of new Auras ..... ditching the abominable Halcyon dome faceplates.... I might be all over that option if there ever opens a new string.

Here, for some reason, Halcyon sells at a discount compared to the SP stuff. Heck.. Maybe a Halo or two if I ever win PowerBall.

Out of curiosity what does a Halo run in your corner of the world?
1692023056058.png

1692023103116.png

But .....

I find if I look at SP stuff in European stores, they sell ScubaPro much cheaper than we can get it for in the US. Well, AL/Apeks too. Our wonderful "free market" here in the US is manipulated (price fixing, elimination of all competition except through their dealers) by both SP and AL to bilk us. Did someone ever mention pharmaceuticals?

(I am all for manufacturers making a good and healthy profit on their offerings, but when you sell stuff all over the world cheaper than in the Noerth American market, then that reeks).

That rest-of-the-world vs N America differential was one reason I was a little confused re: the "Price for ONE or price for TWO" question as I don't have a real feel as to what SP stuff is selling for internationally. I know it's a lot less than here. Was in no way intended to slight your offering, Simon.

1692024044727.png

I know you weren't Ray, all good.

Given you cannot buy new freshly built G250Vs anywhere in the world except from me I guess there is no comparison.

So at $285 EACH(😂) I'm $100 cheaper than a Halo, not too expensive after all😊

If someone had have jumped on them I would have sold them but all the price queries put me off🫠

Hoping to get at least one more dive in before I leave next week and this second typhoon passes, it's hitting us right now, reckon I'll be diving G250Vs😉

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom