Sold! 2x New freshly built brand new G250V

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can I interest you in a spiffy new custom designed 3d printed Spline Nut Wrench guaranteed to keep your spline nuts spiffy with a sparkling shine? Only $5 each + shipping to SB members!

View attachment 797393

I have zero issue with you offering these in any of my threads but if you haven't done so already I'd recommend starting a thread as I'm sure they would sell well 🙏🏻

But still, I reckon you should, I know it's not a bunch of money for you but super helpful for those living with SND (Splined Nut Disorder).
I beg to differ.

Splined Nut Disorder is the imsistance on using splined nuts when everybody else in the world uses hex nuts. Not the objection to those evil splines.

Ok I'm planning to dive them this Saturday. I'll put them back up for sale for 24 hours if they don't sell within that period I'll keep and dive them. I need to sell both, don't want to be stuck with one.

First post applies.

"As per title. Brand new, new stock, just built G250Vs. Likely better than from factory coz I built them with the utmost care and also they are in spec.

I'll take close up photos and post tomorrow.

The bad part, price, EACH $440 AUD ($285 USD approx) EACH 😂

They cost a lot to build. If I can't get my asking price I'll just keep them.

Shipping flat rate $40 AUD for one or both.

PayPal only in AUD sent as Gift F&F.

Thank you for looking"

I'll now leave it in the hands of Poseidon.

Exciting huh😊🥳

Pictures as promised a while back.

IMG_3144.jpeg

IMG_3145.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom