3/8 threads on hp hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are the same diamater but one has a flange like dive rite express sells and the other one is a straight shaft.

If they are the same diameter and length then they should work with no problem. I think some of them have flanges so as to make it easier to remove, without having to put a pair of pliers on them to remove them.

I have one SPG that I have never been able to remove the spool from - not sure if it is permanently attached or not, but when it leaked, I just changed the oring on the end that I could get to (hose end) - and it works fine. I have several that have the flange and some that do not (but have orings on both ends).

I think the diameter and lengths are standard, but the flanges may not be - but I could be wrong, since I can only base it on what I observe.

Back
Top Bottom