30W OMS Phantom canister dive light (800 Lumens ) $250 OBO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

krisdahl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
OMS Phantom Dive Light
6 Volts 30W
800 Lumens
Burn time of 1.5 hours

With float charger
4 Extra Bulbs
50 hour lamp light

This is a seriously nice dive light. It is a couple of years old, but still works well, battery holds the charge. At 800 lumens, it throws some pretty serious light.

I think it is a model L197 Flashlight. I thought this was a halogen, but the bulbs say HID on them. In any case, it is really, really bright.

$250 + shipping. Paypal preferred.

Attachments

• omsphantom1.jpg
    omsphantom1.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 644
I am not sure because I do not know what it is. You need to be certain that it is an HID light and it would probably help if you knew what type of batteries are installed and the burn time. If someone wants it they will make you an offer. Also when you turn it on you need to submerge the light head in water or else you could burn out the bulb due to heat.

30W OMS? I was unaware that OMS had ever made a 30 watt.

My 2002 OMS catalogue has this light. Its a Phantom model L197, 6V-30W Halogen bulb, burntime 1.5 hours, 50 hour lamp life, 800 lumen output, spot to flood beam, 6V8Ah SLA battery.

Back
Top Bottom