Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ain't it cool that when you want to hang here at Solo

You Just click Forums and there we are.... in the 4th block

Wow !! You don't even have to scroll :14:

wait a minute... Actually it's not the 4th.......
Well... actually you do to have to scroll down.. it's the second section down and just one of those many forums but hey , to be truthfull ...

Good Times Huh ?!

do it easy:
I'm not sure about being in cell block 4, but maybe that explains a few things about you- like all the digging. :)

:rofl3:
I Dig you too dude !

Timeliner:
Ain't it cool that when you want to hang here at Solo

You Just click Forums and there we are.... in the 4th block

Wow !! You don't even have to scroll :14:

wait a minute... Actually it's not the 4th.......
Well... actually you do to have to scroll down.. it's the second section down and just one of those many forums but hey , to be truthfull ...

Good Times Huh ?!
I can only assume that timepiece lubricants have psychoactive properties when taken internally... :eyebrow:

'Maybe we can salvage this thread... maybe not not not ... :rofl3:

I did do a Solo Dive that day and it was pretty cool. 'Nothing that made a dive report necessary but I was feeling it and just had to log on and post something.

I did get rid of my console that dive . I split it up and just used the SPG and compass as seperate pieces ... I liked it !

It's kinda weird to hang out with other solo divers, huh?

Maybe we should have a solo diver meet and greet- everyone gets together and dives. On second thought, it sounds like chaos... :)

do it easy:

Maybe we should have a solo diver meet and greet- everyone gets together and dives. On second thought, it sounds like chaos... :)

Sounds like one of our club dives. three or four diferent boats of different sizes and set-ups as many divers as we can safely put on board with almost as many different interests as there is divers. (Picture takers, hunters, shell collectors, wreckers, and pretty fish watchers) We then race around the Gulf looking for a wreck that someone swears he has good numbers for. finally locate something on the botom machine, anchor up, tie up or throw a line to another boat and raft up. and then gaggle gets wet.

Lets do it

do it easy:

Don't you mean:

But thewn you make it sound like kaos is a bad thing. If it weren't for them we wouldn't have had the shoe phone:

which undoubtedly led to the celphone (not thise star trek gadgets from outer space!!).

At least everybody'd know what they're doing in the water by them selves.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom