(4th annual OceanWatch Cleanup &)National ReefGuy Date...erh, uh Day! June 9th!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jenny, feel free to delete my blank posts back there so they aren't taking up space.

CBulla:
call me stupid and spank me with a cat....but what blank post:confused: :confused: :huh:

The ones that just have smileys. Jim and I got a lil off topic, so we erased our posts.

Hey Ya'll! This shindig is only a couple weeks away, and nary a plan has been made! I have changed the title slightly as most folks may not be aware this is the 4th annual pier cleanup with ScubaBoard participation for OceanWatch!
Again this year we will be doing Pompano Pier. Normally we arrive around 7:30AM to register and gear up. We dive from 9 to just before noon, picking up the miles and miles of fishing line, sinkers, hooks, bottles, knives, guns, and whatever is tosssed over the pier!
I will edit the first post with a list of folks attending, correct me please if I am wrong, and if your name is not on the list and you want to join, you are more than welcome.
Party at my house afterwards.

Scuba_Jenny:
Hey Ya'll! This shindig is only a couple weeks away, and nary a plan has been made! I have changed the title slightly as most folks may not be aware this is the 4th annual pier cleanup with ScubaBoard participation for OceanWatch!
Again this year we will be doing Pompano Pier. Normally we arrive around 7:30AM to register and gear up. We dive from 9 to just before noon, picking up the miles and miles of fishing line, sinkers, hooks, bottles, knives, guns, and whatever is tosssed over the pier!
I will edit the first post with a list of folks attending, correct me please if I am wrong, and if your name is not on the list and you want to join, you are more than welcome.
Party at my house afterwards.
Ouch!

Do I have a place to crash June 8th, or am I driving from 3:00 AM on the 9th?

I dunno CT, you bailed on me in favor of the cute brunette in WPB, however if she kicks ya out, bring an air mattress, there may be some room down here. Small house, lots of floor space, and a decent sized backyard if you like sleeping outside in subrubia.

Just saw this thread ( I know, I'm very slow but my summer plans were totally in limbo til just last week) but I'm in Homestead for the summer so I'd love to go if I have the weekend off. Still need clean up divers?

More the merrier! SB usually has 20+ divers show up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom