(4th annual OceanWatch Cleanup &)National ReefGuy Date...erh, uh Day! June 9th!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like it may be June 9. Jeff, would you like a date? June 9?? :)

Sold! June 9 it is.

Hmmm I am on vacation that following week and have my son for that weekend, we shall see what we can do....

If there's room at the inn, ie, Jenny's, the Bulla's will be there! And Brian, maybe I could watch Brennan while you dive if someone can watch our boys while I dive. Hope that helps your situation.

And all the chicks can make sure that ReefGuy's date is good enough for him!! Or we can scour the beaches of Ft. Lauderdale in search of the right chickie-poo!

We've got your back, Jeff!

:eek:) Kris

Well darn, I go on vacation one week out of the year, and that's the week when I'm bicycling the Blue Ridge Mountains. Have fun, y'all!!

A date or a date?

Punta Gorda could pose a challenge for dating if he is a "younger" guy.

How about Naples or Venice?

So, who are the single lady candidates for NRGDD?? Ladies ladies ladies... he's single and fun... a diver and financially stable.. and he 4 awesome kids!

I don't know what the heck ya'll are talking about, but I wanna play.

More the merrier!!!

I'm in if I can find a babysitter; it's my weekend with Victoria.

Rick

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom