(4th annual OceanWatch Cleanup &)National ReefGuy Date...erh, uh Day! June 9th!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in. I just need to know where were going to meet!! By the way if any proceeds are going to Mote, We really need them and appreciate it greatly!!! My son will be back from Iraq by then and we are going over to W. Palm for some diving but we would love to get together with some folks from home! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Thanks, Debra

Details will come along as I get them.

The Oceanwatch clean up is June 9. I have already contacted Laura and let her know that we are more than happy to participate! Usually Oceanwatch has a party afterwards, do we want to wait to see what they are doing, or start planning our own? I am a bit from the beach, but got a decent back yard and a BBQ grill.

Not to sound like a cheapskate or something, but doesn't Ocean Watch's parties usually cost money? I would be all about BBQ-ing at Jenny's! You definitely have the party backyard!! Get a kiddie pool full of ice and beer and RUM, light the grill, and let's go! I'll be a nursing mommy by then (I hope! LOL), so I'll have to limit my imbibing, but I'd be good for a Red Stripe or two!

Woo-hoo! Keep us posted!

:D Kris

Maybe a little of both? I'm hoping to borrow your couch and do some shore diving the next day...

Should be in for this.

You guys have all the fun!! I am so ready to relocate. My kid graduates high school in June (if he doesn't totally **** up that is:rofl3:) college seems to be out of the question for now, and I am so ready to ask my boss for a transfer to our Florida office.

Since I added the Florida Conch Divers to my "new posts" list, I see all these fun things going on and I am soooooo JEALOUS!!!!

KBulla:
Not to sound like a cheapskate or something, but doesn't Ocean Watch's parties usually cost money? I would be all about BBQ-ing at Jenny's! You definitely have the party backyard!! Get a kiddie pool full of ice and beer and RUM, light the grill, and let's go! I'll be a nursing mommy by then (I hope! LOL), so I'll have to limit my imbibing, but I'd be good for a Red Stripe or two!

Woo-hoo! Keep us posted!

:D Kris

There's that RUM AGAIN !!!! :11:
(oh boy)
I'll be able to hear the rockin that weekend all the way up here... ! :rofl3:

Da Bean

I checked with the missus and we have other plans on that date, sorry to pull out again. Sure there will be something we can hit with all of you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom