$50 REWARD lost dive log Redondo Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iwantkandee

Registered
Reaction score
Lost diving log book in a green leather day planner at Redondo Beach on Saturday October 27th. $50.00 reward for it's return. Thank you.

Sorry I didn't see one but while I was in Redondo on the 8th and 9th early morning, I noticed that the janitors were there picking up and cleaning the area surroundings. Maybe check with one of them? Its worth a shot. Good luck!
BRAD

Yes, I posted it on Craigslist. Thank you for the suggestion though. Turns out that someone found it on the ground and gave it to the first diver they saw in the area. This diver kept it and when he was diving on Saturday the 3rd asked if anyone lost a log book, so it was returned. What luck!! This log had 130 dives logged in it. So happy it was returned. Thanks also to Brad for the help.

glad you found your log book

fyi: my instructor checked with us to see if we could scan are logs to make it easier to replace if something would ever happen to them. they would be on file or disk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom