500 Lumen Light only $79.99

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW.....we are already sold out!!! That was quick! I have more already coming in, the only problem is they are heading straight to Beneath The Sea, then coming home with us. We won't be able to ship anymore until Monday...I apologize to everyone for the delay, but this light sold a lot quicker than we anticipate. We have more already inbound, so anyone at BTS can see or purchase them there. All the rest will ship first thing on Monday.

Great pics...tells a story with no words :)

So what are your impressions of the light Jax?

seeing her good taste in maple syrup, I'd trust what she says......

:rofl3: :rofl3:

I am going to enjoy the DRIS for daytime diving, as it will certainly catch the attention of a wayward buddy . . . :rolleyes:

I think it may be too bright for a night dive, but I'll let you know after I come back from Coz. I do like that the Ultra Nova has four modes - off, bright, half, and strobe. That makes the UltraNova a great night dive light.

I think the DRIS 500 will be awesome as a backup light in caves. I'll let you know the end of April. :wink:

In Coz, I will use it to highlight photograpy subjects.

You hit a homer on this one! :cool3:

Great pics...tells a story with no words :)

So what are your impressions of the light Jax?

:rofl3: :rofl3:

I am going to enjoy the DRIS for daytime diving, as it will certainly catch the attention of a wayward buddy . . . :rolleyes:

I think it may be too bright for a night dive, but I'll let you know after I come back from Coz. I do like that the Ultra Nova has four modes - off, bright, half, and strobe. That makes the UltraNova a great night dive light.

I think the DRIS 500 will be awesome as a backup light in caves. I'll let you know the end of April. :wink:

In Coz, I will use it to highlight photograpy subjects.

You hit a homer on this one! :cool3:

By the way, the DRIS 500 WILL fit in the Universal Sock -- Is that by Dive Rite?

I ain't waiting any more! Just ordered it! Getting this light is going to be harder than getting an iPad 3!

I will try and make a couple light socks this week :wink:

By the way, the DRIS 500 WILL fit in the Universal Sock -- Is that by Dive Rite?

You could just carry the Universal Light Sock, unless you can make it just as good and make it for less!

I have more already coming in, the only problem is they are heading straight to Beneath The Sea, then coming home with us.

Didn't realize you guys will be at BTS. I'll make sure to stop by and say hello. Would be great to put a face and a handshake with the names.

Henrik

I see that some reviews are up on the DRIS site.

Well, I just got mine today. This is a nice light! The head turns very smoothly. It has a great, sturdy feel. I have a Dorcy 220 and once upon a time I thought that it was a bright light with a very white beam...not so much anymore. The DRIS 500 is much brighter and the light is sooooo much whiter than the Dorcy. I compare it as the Dorcy being a car with halogen headlamps and the DRIS 500 being a car with HID headlamps. The Dorcy is still a great light, but I can't wait to get this one underwater!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom