5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys, my North Carolina trip has been postponed until spring so I thought I would catch up on this thread. WOW you got a ton of people coming! YIPEE! I will talk to Leonard tonight and see if we can run over for the day.
Thanks also for posting the couple photos from last year. It brought back many memories of when life was wonderfully fun for Matt and I. I can't believe it's been almost nine months since we lost him. :shakehead:
I will let you know the plans as soon as we make them. I do a mean turkey gravy!

Looks just like the one posted on the sign , it was located on the no parking sign since Saturday January 3rd until, now, perhaps someone removed it from the sign and dropped it in the water. I am surprised it lasted this long, usually tourists/snowbirds take em, I wish all the teeth are as easy to find as that one. Congrats you have found a rare hand made fossil signed by one of the beloved fossils of venice.:eyebrow:

I was up there last month to check out the beach and saw the TOOTH on the sign, I almost snagged it. so last month there was a painted dive tooth up there

Well Jenn and I will be there again this year, and I thinks I may be trying a new wetsuit for warmth, as I was told sunday evening that the dives off Venice was already around 69, its gonna be another fun day for all.

We can't wait to see everyone again......

See ya soon..........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom