60 Day Tourist Visa or Visa run

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if you went with an international flight to Banda Aceh/Medan you'd better have already your VISA as [if I remember well] you can not obtain a Visa On Arrival there.
If you were looking for a direct flight from Singapore to Bali and/or viceversa, have a look also at Cheap flights - Jetstar Airways as with AirAsia you pay each kilo after first 15, with Jeststar you're allowed for 20kg, once I had 23 and I did not pay anything.

I am in the US and was able to get a multiple entry visa good for one year with each stay valid for 6 days. The ability to get a multiple entry tourist visa is relatively new.

HI Snappy,

I am interested in this option and check locally with the consulate in Saigon. Nothing like a tourist visa for a year with each stay of 60 days. The only one they do is a 60 days tourist visa. Or a business visa which is valid for a year. If this is really a tourist visa (and very new option); do you have any additional info of the visa ref. number/code? Thanks.

Shadow,

Here is a link to a page of the Indonesian embassy. I was surprised to see the option of a multiple entry tourist visa. Previously this was not available.

Consular and Visa

Later today I will look in my passport and provide the visa type/number. It is very convenient for me as I go to Indonesian quite often.

Snappy

Thanks Snappy,

This looks very interesting. It is the same for me, I travel a lot to Indonesia and every time 1 page of the passport is gone. Would appreciate any additional info e.g. visa class.

Thanks
Shadow

I travel a lot to Indonesia and every time 1 page of the passport is gone.

Yes, I got a new passport two years agao and I already need to get another one because it's full with huge Indonesian stamps. However, even with a multiple re-entry visa (as I have) they still stamp a new page every time you enter & leave.

Well, after checking here with the Indonesian Embassy I got the news that this kind of visa (D) is only available in certain countries i.e. important ones. Vietnam is not one of it. It's back to single entries.

Thought i would provide some feedback to the post i started.
I just got my 60 day visa in KL.
This was very easy . I went to the embassy at 9 am & submitted the relevant info.
You need the following:
Photocopy of passport
Photocopy of passport with the entry stamp into malaysia
Onward flight tickets
A photocopy of the onward flight tickets
2 Passport sized photos
A filled in application form (Which can be downloaded from the web)
170 RMY.
You have to return between 4-5 pm to pick up the visa.
Dress smart (No shorts/sandels/t-shirt allowed)

All in all it was very straight forward to get this 60 day visa in KL in 1 day. The embassy is also quiet central.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom