6th Annual after ThanksGiving Turkey Fry & CleanUp 11/29/08 Sponsored IPB ScubaQuest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go away to the Tortugas and Marquesas and look what happens 3 pages of stuff! COOL I am looking forward to this I will help Paul out with this (i.e. I am going to come down and dive) A lesson I learned on a diff. board is to just copy list of who is bringing what and add your name and what you are bringing.

Tortugas suhweet! :)

Also, you can always look to the first post for the most up-to-date info.:) I'm pretty anal about keeping things in order. Once we get into ten pages or so of posts, the carrying of the list, as you suggested, gets lost. People tend to not want to mill through every post.

I’m in this year again with 2 teens (also diving). I will bring a dessert but the pumpkin pies didn’t go over well last year. I will think up something good.

I’m in this year again with 2 teens (also diving). I will bring a dessert but the pumpkin pies didn’t go over well last year. I will think up something good.

Seriously? No one ate the pies? I could eat a whole pumpkin pie myself. :shocked2: Some people are just weird :wink:

Ooh - I really need to get on the board more...missed this. Anyway, I'll be there with at least chocolate pecan pie, and perhaps candied yams (if I'm feeling bake-ish).

yummmmm.. candied yams..
And pumpkin pie!

Speaking of weird :popcorn:... I am going to be in the Tampa area for Thanksgiving and the weekend, got room for a divergirl? :D

Ha Ha :blinking:

Speaking of weird :popcorn:... I am going to be in the Tampa area for Thanksgiving and the weekend, got room for a divergirl? :D

Ha Ha :blinking:

You have been to that beach.... I am not sure there is room :idk:

:wink::rofl3:

We will see you there chica.

Hey all

You can add me and piratewench1 to the attendee list. I finally got my family to plan dates for Thanksgiving get togethers and it does not conflict with the Scubaboard Venice Turkey Fry!
I will let you know what we will bring later. Piratewench had some ideas on some delicious food!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom