6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Bash - July 26, 2008 at Venice, FL (Take2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Third party observation, a bit of a taunting tennis match watcher if you will.. please carry on... I'll only comment when the cunning linguist comes out :wink:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I knew that would suck you in... :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Pete purposed to me that he and Moose worked on a Scout project... one that moved a brick further into a cavern than before... Each moved the brick further and further into the cavern, until the scouts "called uncle" From that point on, these debacles were known as "pushing the brick" Moose might find 300 shark's teeth, Pete might find 400... a friendly push as it is known in most circles... Well, I found 800+ teeth on a dive with NetDoc... That pushed the brick by 100+ teeth, and the mark has been set for the next push of the brick. That is what this is all about... :D

Well, I found 800+ teeth on a dive with NetDoc... That pushed the brick by 100+ teeth, and the mark has been set for the next push of the brick. That is what this is all about... :D
Actually, this is not true. You allegedly found those 800+ teeth on the dive AFTER. Yet, we have no pictures (real or faked) and using your standard for reality, you obviously did not find those teeth. :D

Actually, this is not true. You allegedly found those 800+ teeth on the dive AFTER. Yet, we have no pictures (real or faked) and using your standard for reality, you obviously did not find those teeth. :D
I will have Kbeck take a picture of the pitcher she made me dump them in... will that suffice? :wink: Or, do you want me to "spank you" on a paid-for dive with Jamie and Aristakat? :rofl3:

I will have Kbeck take a picture of the pitcher she made me dump them in... will that suffice? :wink: Or, do you want me to "spank you" on a paid-for dive with Jamie and Aristakat? :rofl3:

Let it go. Just let it go. :bored:

Without getting into -whatever- debate is going on around here (really, I haven't talked to CT since early this evening).....I've got piles and piles and piles of teeth he keeps depositing in all sorts of decorative vases in my house, for whatever it's worth...I -think-- we counted a few thousand last go-round.....I MAKE him put them in a few "pretty" vases so they're not EVERYWHERE in the house, and I keep farming piles of them out to co-workers of proof of our weekend activities.......does that help the tally??????????

Without getting into -whatever- debate is going on around here (really, I haven't talked to CT since early this evening).....I've got piles and piles and piles of teeth he keeps depositing in all sorts of decorative vases in my house, for whatever it's worth...I -think-- we counted a few thousand last go-round.....I MAKE him put them in a few "pretty" vases so they're not EVERYWHERE in the house, and I keep farming piles of them out to co-workers of proof of our weekend activities.......does that help the tally??????????

NO!

Sending them to 12017 (for my nieces and nephews that have actual orders, lol) ..... Definitely would though :D

now i want to go out on the boat lol. The cub only has about 300
and that was over the last 10 yrs of collecting from shore.

Anyone still have that link for the boats schedule handy? I keep debating giving
up sleep to go out on it very soon. Like the next one soon lol.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom