6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Bash - July 26, 2008 at Venice, FL (Take2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know I'm finally posting at the tail end of this thing, but I just wanted to say, "Woo-hoo!" I was so excited to have found my first meg! Now I can really get the t-shirt! The Aristocat was a great ride, the crew absolutely wonderful! Thanks, FossilBabe for sourcing my meg! And thank you for all the necklaces - very thoughtful! I can't wait to go out again!!

I'm so sorry we had to leave so early, but I'm glad we were able to visit for a little bit.

Thanks to everyone for making it a great day!

:eek:) Kris

I know I'm finally posting at the tail end of this thing, but I just wanted to say, "Woo-hoo!" I was so excited to have found my first meg! Now I can really get the t-shirt! The Aristocat was a great ride, the crew absolutely wonderful! Thanks, FossilBabe for sourcing my meg! And thank you for all the necklaces - very thoughtful! I can't wait to go out again!!

I'm so sorry we had to leave so early, but I'm glad we were able to visit for a little bit.

Thanks to everyone for making it a great day!

:eek:) Kris
Kris, You all are very much welcome for the shark teeth necklaces, I loved seeing the kids running around the beach with them on. You dont know how much joy it brought to me. Loved talking to everyone and interacting with all of you. Your a great bunch to be around. Jamie does have a great ride and it is one of the best charters I have come to know. He enjoys doing it so much you can see it in his eyes. Integrity, with his enthusiasm just makes his charters one of the ones I enjoy being on. Debra

Debra (Fossilbabe),

Thank you for the beautiful necklace also. I have one with the clear blue beads.

I also want to thank you for identifying the fossils that I collected. I was putting things into my bag that looked liked they could be something really cool. So it seems like I'm very good at finding really cool rocks. One of my finds did turn out to be a camel bone. A camel? I never would have thought a camel bone would have shown up in my bag-o-plenty - now that was cool. No meg for me in my quest, but I did find a fair amount of teeth, two manatee bones and, of course, my camel bone. The fossil identification was a great addition to a really fun trip.

MaryAnn

Anyone watching shark week? lol They are a trip tonite on
mythbusters.

Just got home lauderdale by the sea was great as always. It was nice meeting everyone
want to say thanks to all who helped organize the event. Also a special thanks to jamie
finding the teeth was alot of fun just need to learn to find more.

hope to see you all soon

p.s. try to add pics of teeth when there clean.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom