6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Bash - July 26, 2008 at Venice, FL (Take2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kira, that is an awesome invite! Thanks. I will have to check with "The Boss" and see if she has any alternate plans before I commit.

Are you planning on making it back up this way for the "Other" Megadive? Morrisons may be opening back up around that same time frame.

I may have to back out on my offer. It looks like I'm going to the keys that weekend.

Working on arrangements for the Destin Megadive. Need to make accomodation arrangements. My first choice is unavailable so I'll have to work on my second choice.

I understand, things happen like that.

Have a blast in the Keys, and hopefully you can make the Aug dives.

I wish I could make it. I haven't yet really made it to one of these events and my boyfriend is newly certified, so I'm allowed to do things like this more often. We'll be in Georia in the mountains that weekend. Oh well, maybe next time.

I was already planning on coming down with my whole clan. So if you have room on the beach I can bring Potato Salad and Nacho Casserole.

I found the forum only a couple of weeks ago and I cannot wait to meet everyone as I have made several shore dives in Venice with my family and always looking for fellow diving adventurers.

WOW! I get busy with work and some political stuff here local and the next thing I know a week goes by and WHAM! All kinds of action! I checked the Venice reports site and they've had green flags.. I'd go this weekend but some $ for tires had to be made and well.. that's that, besides I get to vis a few tanks this weekend so I'm good to go.

Nachos and Potato Salad! Mmmm!!

WOW! I get busy with work and some political stuff here local and the next thing I know a week goes by and WHAM! All kinds of action! I checked the Venice reports site and they've had green flags.. I'd go this weekend but some $ for tires had to be made and well.. that's that, besides I get to vis a few tanks this weekend so I'm good to go.

Nachos and Potato Salad! Mmmm!!

Well I don't want to rub it it in (who am I kidding of course I do) but you missed a beautiful day to dive. I got out with Jamie yesterday and got tuned up for the beach bash. Here is a pic of some of the nicer finds from yesterday's haul.

Attachments

• JULY 12 TEETH.jpg
    JULY 12 TEETH.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 54
My son Travis did great with Capt Jamie and got all of the teeth on the top row while I did not do too bad with the bottom row. After I get them cleaned up I will submit better photos.

Many thanks to Aristikat capt and crew for an unforgetable dive!

Shark_Teeth_2.jpg

Last edited:
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom