7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran a couple easy miles tonight, first time in a week that I have run. My time, while slow, I ended up faster and stronger than I thought I would. My ankle, which has been bothering me felt good, good enough that I wanted to keep going, but forced myself to stop.

Did a 45 minute bicycle exercise. The machine recorded I lost 500 calories, but who knows how much I lost. Gonna try again tomorrow.

Yay! I finally got the G9 and the Ikelite housing for it! That housing isn't going to fail me now! :yeahbaby: And with two YS-90 strobe, it just gets better and better.

I feel so blah! I have been working my butt off on a Memorandum to submit to the court by Friday and, unfortunately, exercise has fallen by the way-side. I can't wait to get this filed on Friday so that I can get back into the gym. These 14 hour days are killin' me!

Just did four hours of rescue diving - does that count?

This week did 3 days of 45 min workout at gym and 3 x 30 min swim sessions.

Also did 5 hours of pool session last week for rescue course.

Got some good exercise in. I ran on Wednesday. (Did I post that already?, I forgot), a nice n easy 2 miles. Then on Friday I ran 4 miles, again, nice n easy. After the race I had a cold light beer. Dang, did it go down easy. Too easy.
Today did an easy beach dive, catching on bug who ended up on the grill with some steak and potatoes. Yum Yum.

Stupid storm ruin my monthly NCOF's fundraising charter today. Didn't even get a chance to try my new uber camera.

Anyways, did a 50 minutes exercise and tomorrow hopefully do again.

weekend in claiming my diving as its all i got

but monday morning was 6.15am cardio and the trainer says he is going to push us extra hard as monday am group has been lagging :shocked:

im also pretty furious as my LDS owner btw. in the shop on saturday and a young guy walks in to pay for his deep & wreck course and the lds owner says to him "man, what have you been doing you look pregnant!"

hes the guy looked like he had a little pot belly but why the heck be so publically embarressing about it! i could tell the guy was a bit put out by the comments and i was thinking there are nicer (ie more private) ways of being a prick

as you can see - 3 days on it still bothered me

Did another 50 minute exercise on my exercise machine today. :yeahbaby:

this morning was kickboxing and im exhausted!!

but theres something worse that that......

ive signed up for 4 weeks of boot camp :shocked:

someone call me an idiot now

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom