7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiot. :)

Just kidding. That's really awesome actually. I am impressed at your dedication and endurance.

I absolutely cannot wait(!) for this week to be over. I am chomping at the bit to hit the gym but work has been so hectic between fundraisers, court, etc. I have, however, been trying to get a bit o' exercise in by parking blocks away from the courthouse and 'hiking' in. :) Any bit helps.

Idiot. :)

Just kidding. That's really awesome actually. I am impressed at your dedication and endurance.

its not dedication but seriously if i dont at least try now im a gonna for the rest of my life

so a day at a time... a meal at a time :dork2:

Walked about 2 miles from my school to the museum called the Academy of Science because it was free admission. Well, guess when the word free comes up, it includes a huge HUGE HUGE crowd of people. At least I'm going to start doing my volunteer next year there so I get to see the whole place behind scene. Talk about a zoo of people...:confused:

Update: Just did some indoor exercise for 40 minutes. :yeahbaby:

Last edited:
Biked to work this morning. Second time this week. Took a little longer, 36 min. My body seems to take longer than others to recover from a workout, and I pushed myself on Monday riding to work. Today there was a nice headwind, so it should be easy goin home.
Tomorrows plan is to run 4 miles, want to do five, but will see how I feel after 4. Saturday is sleep.

Hi guys! I'm just popping in to see what's going on.

I've gained 5 lbs from my starting point (I'm pregnant, so I'm allowed :wink:) so I'm about right on. I'm planning to join a gym once winter sets in and I WAS walking 45 min- 1 hr a day but it's just so dang hard to get my butt out of bed, get dressed and get out there! I've got a walking date twice a week now with a gal from my church, so that's somthing. We walk for about an hour or so- not terribly high paced, though.

I've been making a point of eating cereal with skim milk (and, yes, sugar, though I try to talk myself into Splenda when I can) instead of eating a whole extra meal when I get famished. Since I started at a weight that's a bout 15 lbs too much for me, I'm determined not to gain any more than I'm supposed to. Then, come March, I can focus on getting back in shape.

Keep up the awesome work, guys and gals! It's really an inspiration (and part of the reason I didn't eat Twinkie Cake for dinner- seriously, that stuff is BAAAAAAD...).

Truckergirl; we've got a PG in our spin class. She sure is giving the baby a good sloshing in our class. But, that extra blood flow is doing both wonders I bet.

I thought I was doing pretty good for an antique. But, the class yesterday ended with floor exercises on a half-ball with 10# weights. Then exercises on the mats. All designed to work on core, abs and arms. That was tougher than the spinning. Wow!

Today was nothing but intervals: Up-down hills, slow fast, light-heavy, ......

Only two days of spinning next week. The instructor (a certified personal trainer) is going off to be certified to teach yoga. Hmmm, just how do I get my legs back in front of me from being wrapped around my neck :)

pregnant!!1 :hugs: congrats TG... wonderful news :D

today im claiming my walking.... had a conference in town so had to walk from the parking station to the conference

then i took hubbys O2 tank to the dive shop - and had to park about 1km away and WALK to the dive shop and down a few flights of stairs and back... IN HEELS!!

i must say those squats must be working becuase i just charged up the stairs with no issues

Whooo HOO ya'll are doing great! TG congrats! And yes, I am better than I deserve!! (debt free 'cept the house, now on BS #3!).
almity, you rock. I can imagine you lugging that tank in heels!

Made it home yesterday in record time on the bike. With the wind behind be it was like downhill the whole way! LOL 29 min.
Hermit Crab decided yesterday we should go bike ridingn. Uh, NO. So we went to the park instead.

Hi, every body. I have a few questions regarding how I can slim down to 130lbs, with out having to giving up my favorite meals. Here's the first question I have. How can I get my weight, which is 145 lbs down to 135lbs, with out having to give up eating my favorite meals? The reason why I'm asking is because my Snowboarding Coach wants me to loose my "Beer Gut". I want to look good, like I did when I was in my early to late 20's. Would starving myself be the answer? I think it would, be in mycase. I'm willing to do any thing, to look 20 again. Right now, I weigh 145 lbs. But, I want to loose that weight. I want to go from weighing 145 to 135 by Jan30th. Any kind of advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, and have a nice day.SnorkelCorey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom