7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian, at that rate you will do awesome for your first 5K. My first almost a couple years ago still hold my personal record.
Am doing a nighttime 5K on the 15th. Should be interesting. I am a pretty slow runner, so no place finishes for me, I just do it cause it feels good! LOL

Am a bit behind for my 1/2 marathon training. ........ Funny, my clothes are still tight.. dang!

Thanks - the inspiration for the 5K came from my daughter, she and several of her soccer teammates ran the 5K at the Ottawa Marathon weekend last spring, we had signed up for the 5K Army Run but missed that due to a scheduling conflict with soccer tryouts.

Half marathon - that's pretty ambitious, go for it! Blame the tight clothes on your dryer - that's my excuse!:D

LOL.. yeah, that's what it is.. the dryer.. My wetsuit has shrunk also! LOL

I just hope to finish the half. Been wanting to do one for a while, but stuff keeps happening. So I paid the $$ and am now committed! Somehow need to get going on the miles. It's a slow process and I have to keep reminding myself not to compare to others who have been running for years or have the natural body type of a runner. Sport I would excell in? Nothing that involves running!

Did a whole bunch of walking yesterday and went to the kitchen and got salads instead. :)

Almity- I'm due mid-March.

Didn't exercise at all today. I woke up late and it didn't even occur to me to exercise until it was almost 11 am and the hubby and I were getting ready to head out. By then it was too late. I did take the dogs for a 20 minute trip around the neighborhood tonight, though.

I've been very good lately- making sure I get in a good walk followed by some toning exercises. Yay!

Rode my bike to work and back today. 6 miles one way. Also rode this morning a couple miles with the dog running along beside me. Tomorrow if I don't go diving, I am planning on a 6 mile run.. a first for me.

Reminds me of one of my fellow "spinners". She is due in a few months. You ought to see her on the bike going up and down the hills and sprinting. She says that as she gets bigger her leg stroke has to get shorter to keep the knees from kicking the baby. No more going down on the tri bars! We tease her about being the healthiest baby carrier with the healthiest baby; except her baby is going to be addicted to cycling before it is born :D

So, keep it up TG!

had a bad food day and my 2nd bbq in 2 days and tomorrow i have ANOTHER bbq :(

feeling bloated and icky so going to skip dinner to avoid making the problem worse

tomorrow will be a better day!

The Girls and I finally got out for a BIG beach walk today after what seems like weeks and weeks of massive wind! It came up pretty good from the north on the way back to the car, but boy did it feel good to have a whole hour of hard walking and playing!

PB080004.jpg

Fourth Coldest Winter on record so far. So your pictures make me a bit envious. Gee, it would be so easy to get out and go with all that sun and water instead of the dark and cold we have right now.

But, hopefully we'll have more snow soon and THEN we can get out to do more stuff.

By the way TG, we have another pregnant person in our class. Gotta tell you watching them is downright inspirational. Their chldren are blessed indeed.

I have offically pigged out today. Gave into a craving of chocolate trinity icecream. Had it for dinner and a snack. Oh, had milk with it and also snarfed a banana. Bagel for brekky. Not very good eating, especially because its been a rest day. Went diving yesterday and did a lot of swimming. Used my "winter" fins. They are jet fins- large. Dang that was some work out after using my mediums for so many months!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom