??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sunrae

Reaction score
All the intelligent people please forgive my ignorant question but, how do you get those cute little critters under you name? I am still very computer illiterate even after having had on for three years.

Originally posted by sunrae
All the intelligent people please forgive my ignorant question but, how do you get those cute little critters under you name? I am still very computer illiterate even after having had on for three years.

those are called avatars You get to add them after you've been here for a bit and adding "your words of wisdom" like the rest of us. (In other words, you have to post a certain number of threads)

If you go to your "user cp" that's user control panel, and then to edit options, way at the bottom of the page, you find out more about them.

sunrae....you need a minimum of 50 posts before you can get your own avatar.

Thank you both for the info. Newbie that I am I don't have a whole lot to contribute on scuba , but I am a smart aleck, know it all, loud mouth about just about every other subject in the universe, LOL. So I'll just be cheerleader for everyone else for a while. Maybe once I put in a few more dives I will able to add something worthwhile to the salts of the sea.
:sun:

Thank you both for the info. Newbie that I am I don't have a whole lot to contribute on scuba , but I am a smart aleck, know it all, loud mouth about just about every other subject in the universe, LOL. So I'll just be cheerleader for everyone else for a while. Maybe once I put in a few more dives I will able to add something worthwhile to the salts of the sea.
:sun:

Don't knock yourself short.

You'll be surprised just how you'll be able to contribute to this board. Sure, with only a "few" dives, you may not be able to say much on diving. . . but what about the other stuff we discuss?

Even if it is being the "cheerleader", that in itself is pretty important. If someone posts something important to them along the vein of "look at me, I did myself proud", and you say bravo - trust me it's appreciate. (1) you've taken the time to read te post and (2) you've taken the time to reply.

I'm still learning the "ins & outs" of diving and I will (God willing) always will.

Participate in the fun, gain some knowledge, and spread what knowledge you have.

whew --- off the lecture podium now........

....that divinggal makes a good cheerleader too! :yea:

landlocked - thanks for your kind cheer :)

You will fit right in!

I too am a smart aleck, know-it-all... :wink:
... but I am a smart aleck, know it all, loud mouth about just about every other subject in the universe...

Originally posted by SunshineFish
You will fit right in!

I too am a smart aleck, know-it-all... :wink:

I think you said it roomie..... hehehe aren't we all?

related or what???

Newbie that I am I don't have a whole lot to contribute on scuba , but I am a smart aleck, know it all, loud mouth about just about every other subject in the universe, LOL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom