9-11 not forgotten

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CamG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings fellow SB members and friends.
It has been 10 years today and I still feel such anger and sadness.
I have been struggling with this all week and still do not know what to say other than I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN!
I try to live at peace with all men of many different religions and races or other differences.
I know that there needs to be healing I want this more than anything but my heart still crys for justice.

I know muslim friends and harbor no ill will to them what so ever they lost in the attack as well.
It is a sad day for all innocent of all religions and nationalities terrorism respects none of them.
May those who lost loved ones find peace this day millions mourn with you.

CamG

I remember exactly where I was

An absolute affront to civilisation

Thanks to those that only look within and attempt to control all that have made travel and traversing the sidewalk more difficult than knox

Well, even in Canada we were told as soon as it happened. If I remember correctly I was in my grade 4 classroom and the teacher walked in with a solemn look and told us a plane had crashed into a building in new york. We were allowed to go home early that day. My aunt's boyfriend at the time was supposed to be in the trade centre, but his flight was delayed so he never arrived. Anyways, I certainly will not forget the incident and I will never be able to forget the security overreaction that has followed.

Greetings fellow SB members and friends.
It has been 10 years today and I still feel such anger and sadness.
I have been struggling with this all week and still do not know what to say other than I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN!
I try to live at peace with all men of many different religions and races or other differences.
I know that there needs to be healing I want this more than anything but my heart still crys for justice.

I know muslim friends and harbor no ill will to them what so ever they lost in the attack as well.
It is a sad day for all innocent of all religions and nationalities terrorism respects none of them.
May those who lost loved ones find peace this day millions mourn with you.

CamG
That .. bears repeating

On a lighter, but no less respectful note : 9/11/11 from Cardiff By The Sea, Ca
103202d1315761375-mof-nmof-lix-legend-continues-091111_08421.jpg

the above is a statue that quite often gets dressed by the local artists ... I think they did well
(the helmet reads.. FD NY 343)

I am terribly humbled by those that would risk their lives to save mine ...Thank You, ALL of you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom