98 days and ready for some warm water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

matthewjen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just started our countdown and can't wait to get back. Wife and I are keeping the skills up by diving at home, which we are very lucky to be we able to do with a short drive to Monterey or Mendocino California. But dang we just back froman awesome dive weekend and got 5 dives at 47 degrees f. I mean thats cold Cozumel here we come, like I said can't wait.:D

80 days to Coz...yes, I AM counting. :D

This time we are trying something new by staying at villa blanca. Never stayed there before, although we have stayed all the way from town down to residencias reef. been there many times for shore dives and drinks, seperately of course. Looking forward to trying new ops and using old ones again also. June12-20 can't come soon enough.

Today is sunny and 16c. WOW that is really warm for March 7th in Toronto! It made me think of Cozumel. We're headed back to SCC in just over 4 weeks. We were just there in January but it seems so long ago. I can't wait.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom