^_^

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Helloo
I just got my PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Certification. So far all of my dives have been in florida, but I'm from New York. Umm... So far I have only about 11 dives, mostly from classes. I'm looking to buy my own equipment and would like tips for regulator brands. I was recomended this site from my insructor so here I am.:1poke:

Welcome to Scubaboard. You will find all the help you need here. Have a look in the Regulator section for advice. Have a browse through and see what advice other people were offered. If that doesn't help, then ask away.

By the way - are you from Texas and are you an Instrument? :wink:

Fill in your profile and let us know a bit more about you...

Cheers,

Andrew

Benvenuto a bordo!!
and to the underwater world!!!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Welcome to Scuba Board. Hope you stay a while!!

Texas Instruments:
Helloo
I just got my PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Certification. So far all of my dives have been in florida, but I'm from New York. Umm... So far I have only about 11 dives, mostly from classes. I'm looking to buy my own equipment and would like tips for regulator brands. I was recomended this site from my insructor so here I am.:1poke:
Shoal Diver's right, the regulator discussions have lots of brand feedback. I can speak to what I have, as another new diver: Aqualung's Titan LX. I've had it deep (133 feet) and cold (39 degress F) and it's never given me a problem in thirty hours of use. I mention the cold because I see you may be diving in NY . . . brrrr.

Welcome to SB, TI!

-Bryan

Howdy! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place! :crafty:

TJ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom