A change of heart, Scubapro D420

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm heading there too. Now I've adjusted trim a fraction to compensate for narrow exhaust T it's much less distracting although still super keen to try @James79 creation.
Hopefully it gets to Lex tomorrow or Tuesday so we can refine it... I'm sure enough that it isn't right yet that I only sent 1 side!
Respectfully
James

Does "look" nice. At first glance looks like a MK25, they say it's been "slimmed down" and "updated", I guess you can all read.

75BD37C6-668E-4FAF-89BE-71F9017B220D.png

06A5112E-9B40-4184-BC47-CBF78824BB93.png

No, I won't be diving for a couple weeks at this rate. Grab one of your beautiful Conshelfs for a primary, throw your D on your other hose and see if it behaves itself with the Pre-dive switch on.
Better yet, add a tenth, to 1.3-1.4", and turn on the Pre-dive. That way, if it misbehaves, we'll know it's an issue.
If it does well, then we know it'll work when (by our standards) it's slightly detuned. Next dive bring it back toward 1.2 and check again.
You're diving more than I am right now, unfortunately.

No, I won't be diving for a couple weeks at this rate. Grab one of your beautiful Conshelfs for a primary, throw your D on your other hose and see if it behaves itself with the Pre-dive switch on.
Better yet, add a tenth, to 1.3-1.4", and turn on the Pre-dive. That way, if it misbehaves, we'll know it's an issue.
If it does well, then we know it'll work when (by our standards) it's slightly detuned. Next dive bring it back toward 1.2 and check again.
You're diving more than I am right now, unfortunately.

Ok Rob, I'll do that, I'm going out this Sunday for a couple of dives, I'll up cracking slightly and see how it behaves. I'll shake it about a bit and see what happens. A bit scared to go from the D to a Conshelf lol. I'll report back on my findings.

I think it will be fine without de tuning, just makes sure the mouthpiece is down.

Back
Top Bottom