A day at Force Fin HQ USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bird, the Shaq show is on tonight. Wonder what is going to happen with his Ruby Red Flying Force?

Bob
The only thing they did was show Shaq do some training laps, meet with his coach, meet with the community and then compete with Phelps. There was no mention of fins or showing him with any fins what so ever. I was interesting to see how well that Shaq did do. In the end Shaq lost the compentation 2 races to one and had to wear a pink swim/shower cap and do some sychronized swimming with the ladies in the pool.

Sam

Time for those to put on your Life Jackets. Your being tossed out of my boat. Love Bob

Bob Evans personally trimmed these specially made Amber Yellow Flying Force Force Fins for a very extraordinary customer earlier this week. We can't wait to hear about their Force Fin experience!
be_fy_betty_bpm.jpg

Notice Bob in his trusty SCUBABOARD T- Shirt.

they look pretty cool :)
i read about their concept and they seem to do a great job to (i saw a wreck dive with penetration using them in youtube).
the diver in the video seemed a little off balance at first didnt he ?

This week we had John Barsky stop in and low and behold he pulled out his 10 year old pair of Rip Force Fins.
johnbarley_ripforce_be.jpg

An amazing individual who has been body boarding with his Rip Force Force for the last 10 years. Bob replaced the Bungie heel straps, not because he needed them, but thought he deserved it! Thanks for coming by John!

A new model of Force Fin has been born!
ff_hockey1_bpm.jpg

This fin design is one that could be used for Underwater Hockey and powering in the Surf Zone. The Fin is beefy and has a lot of power with great design features. More photos and feedback soon to follow. Looking forward to getting it wet!

Last edited:
Blair,
I am at the Scuba Board Booth and need these Fins!
Muggsy says Hi!
Uncle Avi

Scubaboard booth very cool! Hello Muggsy and to everyone have a great show!!!!!!!!

Uncle Avi I forgot to mention Bob wanted me to tell everyone it will be awhile before you will be able to pry these fins from his hands, but I will put it the request! Have a great show and give everyone my best!

Last edited:
Blair, hit the pool early today with U.S. Masters and tested the xxl Hockey Force Fin. Talk about all out Thrust. Wish I was 30 years younger to push the limits...but I am very happy. The backside structural ribbing which is the hallmark of the Excellerating Force Fin pushed out pure raw power. You know how that Tan Delta Polyurethane preforms. Meisser get ready, they are being shipped today to your new home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom