A Decision to Make

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A few years ago, we spent two days in Sanur before heading on to Wakatobi. Did not do any diving there but really enjoyed the ambiance of the area. It is a good place to kick back and relax. Have a great time. I definitely want to visit Bali again.

My wife and spent all of January in Indonesia. We actually did our AOW training and a drift diver speciality in Bali (AOW in Tulamben, and drift in Nusa Penida/Lemboangan). I highly recommend Bali Scuba in Sanur. They do trips up to all parts in the north like Tulamben and Menjangen, and also do Nusa Penida in a speedboat. Their guides were fantastic and really helped us out with finding critters we were looking for etc. They are based in Sanur, and can also set up all your accommodation and transport options. Oh also, they gave us free Nitrox for our dives which was awesome. Diving Bali with Bali Scuba. Bali diving trips, PADI courses and Nitrox. If you talk to them, tell them Muraari & Erin sent you.

Thanks everyone, decision is made and holiday is in the process of being booked, 7 days in Sanur followed by 7 days at Scuba Seraya, cant wait.
Im booking a trip down to do Nusa Penida while up at Seraya so although its a longer car journey at least I will know the dive guides before I go.
Havent decided whether to do any diving in Sanur yet, is it worth it locally or does it really mean trips over to Penida/Lembongan or up to Padang Bai? What is the local diving like in Sanur.
Next up....A new camera....Ive currently got a Fuji F100fd in housing and will probably get a strobe for this trip (not sure if fisheye lens is worth it) but would like a second camera/camcorder ideally to take pics and HD vid clips, but on a budget ! Any suggestions

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom